The Versatile Blogger Award
I was very surprised this morning to find out I was nominated/awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. My fellow blogger The Joy Level nominated me. My second surprise was visiting her site, which I encourage you to do, I was particularly touched by her blog Who Surrounds You? it is a beautiful message, very insightful and so true.
I have to confess I was not aware of the Versatile Blogger Award and had to do a bit of education. What a wonderful award, because once you receive you give back many times, I love that.
As part of the award I am supposed to share 7 things about myself:
- I have gone through a major transformation in my life over the last two years, it has been both enlightening and painful but truly the most growth I have experienced in my life.
- My daughter calls me a weirdo almost on a daily basis, in a strange way I view it as a compliment and a challenge to live up to.
- I have a great connection to mother earth, I love to be in nature, near water, around trees, and to eat real food harvested from the earth.
- I am a runner, it is my form of meditation.
- My son and daughter have taught me to honor the fact that they are on their own journey and recognize it is not mine.
- I laugh everyday, I have a very distinct laugh, the people I trust the most are the ones who can make me belly laugh.
- My perfect day would involve my family; immediate and extended, great food, a glass of Snosrap wine, a beach, and writing, which I intend to do very soon.
Here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
I hope you enjoy my nominees. Peace out dear readers.